Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Food For Thought

So piggybacking off of my last post I wanted to share some information I found. As I continue looking for a job I found an emerging company that is solely dedicated to blogging. And they are headquartered right here in Indy!! The company is called Compendium and they have created a user-friendly blogware. The concept is blogging is an emerging technology that is being integrated into the business world, but many people are unaware of how to create and publish a blog. This software will make it not only easier but also a fun process for businesses.

Also I wanted to share a blog that my friend keeps -- I think she does a good job of talking about a broad topic but still keeping her character alive within her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment